ThePinoyCafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Solid Dabarkadz Radio
Dj solid on the air
Solid Dabarkadz Radio chatbox
PLEASE! READ CHATROOM RULES CLICK HERE
Solid Dabarkadz Radio song request
The Pinoycafe Shirt
Latest topics
» Rules of the ChatBox
Reminder to ALL CB MODS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:38 am by Rafiboy_05

» Chatbox Link
Reminder to ALL CB MODS I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:17 pm by eunice4ever

» Clone Accounts
Reminder to ALL CB MODS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 12:33 am by eunice4ever

» 1st Step: Registration
Reminder to ALL CB MODS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:30 pm by PinoyCafe

» 2nd Step: Registration Form
Reminder to ALL CB MODS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:19 pm by PinoyCafe

» Final Step: Email Validation
Reminder to ALL CB MODS I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:09 pm by PinoyCafe

» Reminder to ALL CB MODS
Reminder to ALL CB MODS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 11:07 pm by Rafiboy_05

» Pinoycafe OFFICIAL FORUM RULES
Reminder to ALL CB MODS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:39 pm by PinoyCafe

» OFFICIAL FORUM RULES
Reminder to ALL CB MODS I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 10:37 pm by Rafiboy_05

Top posters
mflyoung
Reminder to ALL CB MODS I_vote_lcapReminder to ALL CB MODS I_voting_barReminder to ALL CB MODS I_vote_rcap 
Selpmid
Reminder to ALL CB MODS I_vote_lcapReminder to ALL CB MODS I_voting_barReminder to ALL CB MODS I_vote_rcap 
eunice4ever
rhiona
Rafiboy_05
fly_thought
wahine_3
mastersiopao99
scatter17
botung
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of ThePinoyCafe on your social bookmarking website